// June 07, 2016
EQUIPMENT LIMITED WARRANTIES
The Company warrants that all new equipment is free of manufacturing defects in workmanship and materials, subject to the terms below. This warranty becomes effective at the invoice date of the original purchase. Parts repaired or replaced under the terms of this warranty will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to notify the Company of any change of contact information. This will ensure that in the unlikely event of a replacement or safety notice, the company will be able to contact you immediately.
This warranty applies to professional GYROTONIC equipment:
- While equipment remains in the possession of original purchaser and proof of purchase is demonstrated
- If claims are made within the part-specific warranty period.
- If upgrades are made as required by the Company
This warranty shall be null and void if:
- All safety, maintenance, and usage guidelines as specified in the appropriate equipment manuals are not followed
- The equipment is used for any other purpose other than as intended, or is stored or used outdoors, or in environments without adequate climate/humidity controls
- The equipment has been subjected to accident, misuse, abuse, improper service, or any modification not authorized by the Company