Do you have to be a Gyrotonic Trainer to purchase Gyrotonic equipment?

// June 29, 2016

Gyrotonic equipment is designed for professional use and is primarily purchased by certified Gyrotonic Trainers who use the equipment to teach clients in a studio setting. Experienced Gyrotonic students may also purchase Gyrotonic equipment for their own home practice. One must be a certified Gyrotonic Trainer and must have a current Gyrotonic trademark license in order to use Gyrotonic equipment professionally.